The purpose of the PTO is to enhance and support the educational experience at Middle Valley Elementary, to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement, and to improve the environment at our school through volunteer and financial support.
2016-2017 PTO Board
- Janet Nichols, President
- Leslie Murdock, Vice President - Volunteering
- Brinkley Wright, Vice President - Spring Fundraiser
- Emily Long, Vice President – Membership
- Laura Catalanotto, Treasurer
- Kristi New, Secretary
- Tonya Johnson, Parliamentarian
- Amy Nalley & Jacqueline Sharp, Hospitality Chairs
- April Newell, Yearbook Chair
- Amy Norris, Room Parent Chair
- Chastity Davis, Media Chair
- Libby Renfro, Jennifer Gibbs, & Brandi Hilton, Box Tops Chairs
- Elsa Sievers, Rewards Chair
- Amy Phurrough, Cookie Exchange Chair
- Lindsay Hammontree, Grandparent's Day Chair
- Caitlin Moffit, Teacher Appreciation Chair
- Nikki Chandler, School Supply Kit Chair
- Amanda Medlin, Newsletter Chair
- Lori Hendrix, MyCoke Rewards Chair
- Robin Miller (2nd grade) & Allison O'dell (kindergarten), teacher representatives
Stay Up to Date by Using the Remind App
Remind is a communication app our PTO will be using this year to stay in touch and get you information in a quick and easy way! Please download the app and use the following codes for your child's grade level.
For Pre K text @mveptoprek to 81010
For Kindergarten text @mveptok to 81010
For 1st grade text @mvepto1g to 81010
For 2nd grade text @mvepto2gr to 81010
For 3rd grade text @mvepto3gr to 81010
For 4th grade text @mvepto4gr to 81010
For 5th grade text @mvepto5gr to 81010
Make Money for Middle Valley Elementary
Box Tops for Education
We raise thousands of dollars for Middle Valley Elementary through our Box Tops program.
These funds help provide supplies for Art, Music, Library, P.E., Computers, and more! Clip your box tops & place in a zip top baggie with teacher’s name & send them in with your child (receptacle in office).
For a complete list of Box Tops products go to www.boxtops4education.com
Publix Partners Card
Pick up a keychain card at your local Publix and use at any Publix in the tri-state area to earn money for Middle Valley Elementary!
My Coke Rewards
Get free stuff for Middle Valley Elementary by donating your points or saving your caps and labels from Coca-Cola products. There are two ways to help: 1) Enter the codes yourself at www.mycokerewards.com and donate them to MVE or 2) Put your caps & labels in a zip top baggie and send them in with your child to turn in (receptacle in mail room). Codes can be found under caps, inside tear-offs on 12 pks, & on multi-pack wraps.
For a complete list of brands go to www.mycokerewards.com
Cartridge World Toner Recycle Program
Turn in old toner/print cartridges in (receptacle in mail room) a zip top baggie and send in with your child. Cartridge World writes a check to our school for the recycled cartridges. It’s that easy!